Join BND and partners for food, entertainment, lots of answers and a chance to win cash prizes and a 2024 Graduation Party!
Bank of North Dakota along with local banks and credit unions bring you the High School Parent Launch Party. This is a one-night stop to help parents understand the financial considerations for their child’s life after high school.
It’s being held on Wednesday, August 30, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. for parents and guardians of Cass County high school students. Students are welcome to attend if you’d like to bring them along.
Registration for prizes is open to parents and guardians. Must be registered and present to win.
Whether your child is heading straight to a career, into the military or some type of education beyond high school, you don’t want to miss this free event. You’ll learn more about what your child needs to think about when it comes to money by visiting booths and moving from table-to-table in a speed-dating style format. Experts will discuss topics including scholarship resources and applications, FAFSA, internships, apprenticeships, military careers, financial literacy and financing college. The conversation is casual and meets your personal needs.
What parents said they liked about the 2022 event.
– “The chance to ask questions and win prizes. Also that it was free!
The music was fun.”
– “All the tables with subject matter experts we could talk to and ask questions of in one place.”
Experts will lead a speed-dating style table discussion and booths.
– My child is going straight to a career or the military. What do they need to understand about money and expenses?
– My child is going to college. How do we apply for financial aid? –
– How can they avoid too much student loan debt?
– And more!
Thanks to our sponsors for these great prizes!
– Cash prizes
– High School Grad Party for a 2024 Senior at the POW/MIA Plaza in downtown West Fargo and $500 catering voucher